Kingswood Computing Ltd, Dublin Chamber Business Centre, Whitestown Road, Dublin 24, D24 YR44, Ireland
+353 1 459 6677
For sales enquiries, call us on +353-1-4596677 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For support queries, our friendly, professional support team are here to answer your questions.
Contact us on +353-86-3900990, +353-1-4596677 or email email@example.com
Our offices are located in Tallaght south of Dublin city at the Dublin Chamber Business Centre, Whitestown Road, Dublin 24, D24 YR44
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which farm software I need? Can I speak to someone about my specific requirements?
Yes – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us at +353-1-4596677. We will go through the various options with you and recommend an optimum system for you.
What do I get for my annual software fee?
In addition to reliable, functional sofware, you get three main benefits:
- Ongoing upgrades to Kingswood programs
- Access to our support help lines & remote log on facilities
- Access to cloud-based facilities such as online backup, smartphone apps and direct links via our server to online animal registration.
How do I pay for my Kingswood software?
Payment for first year is by cheque or credit/debit card. After the first year, payment is by annual standing order. This can be cancelled at any point if you stop using our software.
How is Kingswood software installed on my PC?
We log on to your PC, install the agreed software and ensure that it runs without any technical problems.
Do I get initial set-up data with my Kingswood programs?
We can set up Kingswood Herd with animal records from AIM/ICBF (ROI), from APHIS (NI) and from BCMS/NMR/CIS (GB). If requested, we can supply Kingswood Accounts with Teagasc-recommended income & expense headings.
What training is available for the Kingswood applications?
Kingswood software training comes in two forms:
- In most areas, we can arrange for a Kingswood trainer to drop out to your farm. Minimum training time is 2.5 hours (excluding drive time).
- Alternatively, we can arrange to do online training by logging on to your PC and talking you through the programs, focussing on your areas of interest.
NB. There are charges for both types of training.
“In recent months we have had a Bord Bia Beef & Dairy inspection and a Department Cross Compliance No Notice inspection (code E). With Kingswood Herd we easily answered all queries and had all required documentation to hand instantly. Using Kingswood certainly was a great decision. Keep up the good work.”